Coach of Champions - Nasser Niavaroni
Niavaroni’s Kick Boxing Inc. is an authentic boxing gym founded in 1991 by Owner-Trainer, Nasser Niavaroni.
Nasser has been teaching and training for over 30 years. He has vast experience in wrestling, strength and power training, kickboxing, and boxing. Prior to opening his own gym in 1991, he trained clients at Body and Power and Gold’s Gym.
His current gym, located in Roseville California, has allowed Nasser to concentrate on kickboxing and boxing. The IKF voted Nasser Niavaroni Best Amateur Fight Trainer in 1996.
In 1997, Nasser began Upper Cut Promotions. Promoting young prospects such as Eric Regan, Otis Griffin, Diaz Brothers and fast rising stars Brandon Gonzales, Mike Guy and Stan Martyniouk.
Nasser has also trained with outstanding professional fighters such as:
- Dennis Alexio Fromer IKF Full Contact Champion with a professional Kickboxing Record of 73 Bouts and 68 Wins (63 by Knockout)
- Randy Couture Former Three Time UFC Heavyweight Champion, Form Two Time Light Heavyweight Champion and UFC Hall of Fame member
- Nate Diaz Ultimate Fighter 5 winner and current UFC Welterweight Fighter with a professional record of 20W (5KO, 11 Submission) - 13L
- Nick Diaz former UFC Middleweight Fighter with a professional record of 26W (13KO, 8 Submission) - 9L
- Otis Griffin Former USBA Light Heavyweight Champion
- Mikkel Kessler Multiple-time Super-Middleweight World Champion, previously holding both the WBA and WBC titles
- Eric Regan Former IKF Amateur USA Champion and IKF Pro Full Contact North American Middleweight Champion. Also a professional boxer with a record of 24-4 with 18 wins by KO/TKO
Light Heavyweight Bobby Gunn said “Otis Griffin has a great manager named Nasser Niavaroni if all boxers had a manager like this, we could all be champions or contenders”.
“Nasser Niavaroni is an exceptional trainer and coach as well. I highly recommend this place if you want to get better hands.”—Sinister
Valanna "Dynamite" McGee, Women’s Super Featherweight Champion “…..Nasser has turned me into that boxer that I always knew that I could be….”